Main Forum

What happens to previous Ranks?

8 replies
Cookies:
Untagged users
I had donated for VIP+ before the server closed, just wondering what will happen to my rank?
Posted Nov 7, 17 · OP
h3ntai AVID
Avid Poster
Cookies:
+28
Avid Poster
I had donated for VIP+ before the server closed, just wondering what will happen to my rank?
Since the server got a new owner :d I'm pretty confident that you wont be getting it back :(
giphy.gif
Posted Nov 7, 17
Licensed2Thrill HELPERGODNEW
Helper
Cookies:
+45
Forum God
Newcomer
wrote:
Since the server got a new owner :d I'm pretty confident that you wont be getting it back :(
Yeah, you will get it back but just under the new rank name everything is the same just the name is different.

~Licensed
9OdiyDI.png
Posted Nov 8, 17 · Last edited Nov 8, 17
Helper
Cookies:
+45
Forum God
Newcomer
The server is forced to give you the rank back or a diffrent rank if they changed them. If they dont you can start a lawsuit so I am sure the new owners will fix the rank.
what are you talking about? everyone gets their rank just with the new name..... smh.
9OdiyDI.png
Posted Nov 30, 17
h3ntai AVID
Avid Poster
Cookies:
+28
Avid Poster
The server is forced to give you the rank back or a diffrent rank if they changed them. If they dont you can start a lawsuit so I am sure the new owners will fix the rank.
No they’re not because rank is a reward that they get from donating :p and it also states when you buy something the owner has the right to remove it at anytime :p
giphy.gif
Posted Nov 30, 17
Helper
Cookies:
+45
Forum God
Newcomer
wrote:
No they’re not because rank is a reward that they get from donating :p and it also states when you buy something the owner has the right to remove it at anytime :p
^^^
9OdiyDI.png
Posted Dec 2, 17
Cookies:
+1
Untagged users
sooo u dint read the hole thing the new owner said huh?
now u see????
Attached Images
Posted Dec 3, 17 · Last edited Dec 3, 17
Helper
Cookies:
+45
Forum God
Newcomer
now u see????
Cookie isn't coming back so noone is getting their ranks back sorry guys
9OdiyDI.png
Posted Dec 4, 17
h3ntai AVID
Avid Poster
Cookies:
+28
Avid Poster
now u see????
Cookie isn't coming back so noone is getting their ranks back sorry guys
it's confirmed?
giphy.gif
Posted Dec 4, 17
Top Posters
924 Posts
606 Posts
557 Posts
MedKey GODNEW
450 Posts
419 Posts