Main Forum

Ranks

8 replies
NewComer
Cookies:
Newcomer
Hello,
I have come to understand the server is under new ownership. That's good news and I hope they can improve this already great server! Now my friend RedWolfBlock and I had MVP and according to a post, "Yeah, you will get it back but just under the new rank name everything is the same just the name is different." Now, that doesn't sound fair. There are a few problems with this that I'd like to discuss. MVP is the fourth highest rank. Behind, VIP + and so now under the new name Knight I should get the 'Knight' rank, right? Well, according to that post, my friend RedWolfBlock and I will get 'Warrior' or formerly known as 'Vip +' which doesn't make sense considering we spent our hard earned cash on the ranks. I just want some clarification before the server launches for good.

Thanks,
UltimateBoss13
Posted Nov 22, 17 · OP
Licensed2Thrill HELPERGODNEW
Helper
Cookies:
+45
Forum God
Newcomer
Hello,
I have come to understand the server is under new ownership. That's good news and I hope they can improve this already great server! Now my friend RedWolfBlock and I had MVP and according to a post, "Yeah, you will get it back but just under the new rank name everything is the same just the name is different." Now, that doesn't sound fair. There are a few problems with this that I'd like to discuss. MVP is the fourth highest rank. Behind, VIP + and so now under the new name Knight I should get the 'Knight' rank, right? Well, according to that post, my friend RedWolfBlock and I will get 'Warrior' or formerly known as 'Vip +' which doesn't make sense considering we spent our hard earned cash on the ranks. I just want some clarification before the server launches for good.

Thanks,
UltimateBoss13
i'll get your rank for u i'll ask.
9OdiyDI.png
Posted Nov 24, 17
NewComer
Cookies:
Newcomer
Thanks man, I remember you from when Lenny owned the server! Thanks for the help... means a lot.
Posted Nov 25, 17 · OP
Helper
Cookies:
+45
Forum God
Newcomer
No worries but the server might not come out if not then don’t worry if yes then I’ll ask
9OdiyDI.png
Posted Nov 25, 17
NewComer
Cookies:
Newcomer
Thank you so much see you when the server goes live again!
Posted Nov 26, 17 · OP
Helper
Cookies:
+45
Forum God
Newcomer
Thank you so much see you when the server goes live again!
might never come out
9OdiyDI.png
Posted Nov 27, 17
NewComer
Cookies:
Newcomer
What are you saying?
Posted Nov 27, 17 · OP
h3ntai AVID
Avid Poster
Cookies:
+28